Woman says Galaxy Note 9 burst into flames inside her purse

Found on New York Post on Sunday, 16 September 2018
Browse Technology

Samsung’s highly touted and supposedly fireproof Galaxy Note 9 cellphone spontaneously combusted inside a Long Island woman’s purse, she charges in a lawsuit.

She stopped using the phone and put it in her bag. Suddenly, “she heard a whistling and screeching sound, and she noticed thick smoke” pouring from her purse, she alleges.

You could call it tradition by now.